Got any interview questions for The Indigo? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2021 Views )

Celsius
63th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Got any interview questions for The Indigo?" , posted Thu 29 Jun 06:07:post reply

I don't know if any of the MMCafe people are interested in Japanese music but I'll be interviewing The Indigo this Saturday at Anime Expo.

I don't suppose any of you have anything you'd like for me to ask of them?

The Indigo are best known in North America for the Ending themes for the following animw shows: Ai Yori Aoshi, Ai Yo Aoshi Enishi, and Someday's Dreamers.

Edit: I'll also be interviewing the head of the U.S. Bishoujo game industry and also Hirameki so if you have something you'd like me to ask of them?

Also SNK Interview with Ben Herman part 2 is expected to be in July/August.

"What? Sarah! Look not upon me with doubting eyes." - Motoko Aoyoma (Love Hina: Mystery Guests at Hinata Hotel)

[this message was edited by Celsius on Thu 29 Jun 06:09]

Replies:

Bata kun
2905th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Q's!" , posted Thu 29 Jun 15:02post reply

quote:
I don't know if any of the MMCafe people are interested in Japanese music but I'll be interviewing The Indigo this Saturday at Anime Expo.

I don't suppose any of you have anything you'd like for me to ask of them?

The Indigo are best known in North America for the Ending themes for the following animw shows: Ai Yori Aoshi, Ai Yo Aoshi Enishi, and Someday's Dreamers.

Edit: I'll also be interviewing the head of the U.S. Bishoujo game industry and also Hirameki so if you have something you'd like me to ask of them?

Also SNK Interview with Ben Herman part 2 is expected to be in July/August.

The Indigo? Why did they pick Baltimore and not San Jose as their first U.S. destination? Ha ha ha!

Seriously, um, I'll just ask your usual cliche questions like "How did the name 'The Indigo' come about"? and if they plan on working outside of the anime realm. Other than that, I don't have much else. So, next!

Hirameki. Who won that one voting thing? "Fate"?! They must do something with "Fate"! Yeah, ask them about "Fate".

IkariDC
524th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Q's!" , posted Thu 29 Jun 15:27post reply

quote:

Seriously, um, I'll just ask your usual cliche questions like "How did the name 'The Indigo' come about"? and if they plan on working outside of the anime realm.

You know, bands first do their stuff and then their songs are choosen to appear as opening/ending themes, so that question is a little bit odd.

I don't know about The Indigo, what do they do?

Bata kun
2908th Post

"Re(2):Q's!" , posted Thu 29 Jun 15:39post reply

quote:

Seriously, um, I'll just ask your usual cliche questions like "How did the name 'The Indigo' come about"? and if they plan on working outside of the anime realm.

You know, bands first do their stuff and then their songs are choosen to appear as opening/ending themes, so that question is a little bit odd.

I don't know about The Indigo, what do they do?

Yeah, yeah. I'm not thinking straight. I think I'm still a bit disappointed about my lottery results. --'

They did a few anime ending songs. The most notable ones have been mentioned. So, there.

IkariDC
527th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Q's!" , posted Thu 29 Jun 15:50post reply

I mean the style, what do they do? I haven't seen those anime series.

Bata kun
2910th Post

"Re(4):Q's!" , posted Fri 30 Jun 01:05post reply

quote:
I mean the style, what do they do? I haven't seen those anime series.

Oh! XD

The Indigo's a J-pop group.